Outboard Motor Finance Product Manager – Boat Finance LLC
A next-generation, specialty consumer direct lender, powered by financial technology, offering a wide range of industry-changing loan programs to boat / RV dealers in major recreational boat / RV states. Location – Tampa / Clearwater and surrounding area (would consider other areas of FL for good candidate). Not remotely.
The Outboard Capital division of Boat Finance has been completely rebranded with new rates, conditions and procedures to recreate an exceptional customer experience when financing their outboard motor.
The Product Manager is responsible for the entire loan lifecycle, from advertising / origination to funding, while working with underwriting, finance and support to ensure origination goals and customer satisfaction are achieved. The job of the product manager is also to ensure that the product supports the overall strategy and goals of the company during its rebranding and implementation process.
- Monitor origination efforts including but not limited to cold calling dealers, using various online sources (craigslist, google, etc.) and leveraging current dealer relationships to speed up the growth of this division.
- Process loan applications for direct and indirect clients within our loan origination system following credit advice from insurers.
- Collect the necessary documentation from customers for processing and approval.
- Produce loan documents for direct customers and send them to the appropriate parties in DocuSign.
- Work closely with our finance team to ensure loans are closed and funded within a reasonable timeframe.
- 7 years and over in the required loan environment
- 7 years and over in a recreational concession environment required.
- 5+ years in a highly preferred boat dealership
- 5+ years in M&I at a highly preferred recreational dealership
- 5+ years of loan close-out experience highly preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation will be based on related experience and will consist of a salary and a performance bonus, very competitive with the possibility of advancement.
- Health, vision and dental insurance paid 100% by the employer
- 401k (no match) available
- 14 days of power take-off
- Closed on all Federal Reserve holidays and 2 floating holidays throughout the year
- All benefits have a 60-day trial period in addition to sick days
How to register:
Please send your resume to [email protected] or call 855-234-1304 and mention the poll announcement for more information.